GET A QUOTE

Your Name*

Company Name*

Telephone Number*

Email Address*

Required No of Desks

Preferred Location


GET A QUOTE

Name*

Email Address*

Telephone Number*

Services
 Full Virtual Office Call Answering Business Address
Desired Virtual Location

DEAL OF THE
MONTH
Suite 211 @ Barbican – £595 PER WORKSTATION
Suite 211 @ Barbican – £595 PER WORKSTATION
Suite 406 @ Royal Exchange – 2 Months RENT FREE
Suite 406 @ Royal Exchange – 2 Months RENT FREE
Suite 12.05 @ Paddington
Suite 12.05 @ Paddington
DEAL
OF THE
MONTH
default-banner

Business Environment Extend Their Binless Office Concept Across The UK

Domestic waste is responsible for less than 20% of Britain’s rubbish; the other 80% is generated by businesses.

Business Environment has introduced the “Binless Office” concept to every business centre providing clients with the option to support business recycling and strengthen their own CSR credentials.

Companies taking space can now opt in to the Binless Office concept and recycling points will be provided free of charge. The scheme supports Business Environments drive towards a carbon neutral target with any non recycled waste now being used to generate electricity.

The Binless Office scheme was introduced in early 2102 to completely remove waste bins from its Bow Lane head office. Recycling points now feature throughout the building to encourage employees to adopt a more holistic approach to recycling, being as diligent at work to sort and recycle their litter as they are at home.

David Saul, Manager Director of Business Environment, said: “Recent Defra research shows that businesses across the UK have the potential to save up to £18bn a year by taking steps to reduce waste. By removing bins, we are helping foster a green office culture by empowering our employees to take a more holistic view to recycling, taking responsibility for all the waste they produce in and out of the home, while benefiting our bottom line.”

The Binless Office scheme also includes the promotion of ink cartridge, toner cartridge and old mobile phone recycling. The value these items bring is donated to a number of charities by Business Environment every year.