GET A QUOTE

Your Name*

Company Name*

Telephone Number*

Email Address*

Required No of Desks

Preferred Location


GET A QUOTE

Name*

Email Address*

Telephone Number*

Services
 Full Virtual Office Call Answering Business Address
Desired Virtual Location

DEAL OF THE
MONTH
Suite 211 @ Barbican – £595 PER WORKSTATION
Suite 211 @ Barbican – £595 PER WORKSTATION
Suite 406 @ Royal Exchange – 2 Months RENT FREE
Suite 406 @ Royal Exchange – 2 Months RENT FREE
Suite 12.05 @ Paddington
Suite 12.05 @ Paddington
DEAL
OF THE
MONTH
The-Green-Group3

Recycling & Schemes

We go above and beyond business basics to ensure we are leading our industry…

Recycling

Domestic waste is responsible for less than 10% of Britain’s rubbish; the other 90% is generated by businesses. That’s why we take it so seriously to recycle whatever we can. At Head Office we have completely removed desk bins and installed recycling units through the building which has made a dramatic increase to our recycling efficiency.

Due to our success we have set-up recycling bins throughout our business centres and invite our clients to recycle just as they would do at home.

It is estimated that this recycling initiative will reduce waste by 86%. The scheme will also save money as recycling collection costs approximately one third of a normal trade waste collection – however we did not do this to lower our costs and we will donate all the savings to Trees for Cities, an independent charity which inspires people to plant and appreciate trees in urban areas across the world.

Bike Racks & Cycle To Work Schemes

Reducing your carbon foot-print is goal that every business and individual must look at to be considered green. This is why we have installed bike racks at every business centre to allow our clients to use a cycle to get to work. These have been incredibly popular and as always we will continue to provide extras to our clients at no extra cost as part of our ‘all-inclusive’ policy.

We have also recently implemented the Cycle To Work scheme to allow individuals an easy and cost-effective method of purchasing a bicycle.

Carbon Neutral Hosting Servers

We are proud to have the UK’s first carbon neutral hosting servers for our online platforms. Our hosted servers are powered by hydro-electricity, a green source of energy and we attempt to limit the carbon footprint of all energy utilised.

Reclaim IT

We are work in partnership with Reclaim IT to recycle old ink and toner cartridges and mobile phones. We have committed to donating 100% of the value raised to our 2 chosen charities, Dogs Trust and Rays of Sunshine.

We have set up RECLAIM IT  recycle points in our centres to encourage clients to recycle 100% of their waste.

Business Environment already recycle around 100 tonnes of business waste every year, enough to cover a football pitch from end to end or the equivalent of a huge 54,000 large plastic bottles.

You can find out more at the RECLAIM IT website and also see how the money raised helps abandoned dogs and children with terminal illnesses.

                       

THE GREEN GROUP

Keep up-to-date with our latest green activities by following The Green Group...