Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Responsible to: Head of Sales
Location: Head Office, Central London
Salary: To be discussed + Uncapped Commission
BE Offices is the UK’s leading owner and provider of flexible office space solutions, offering 600,000 sq ft of office space in a wide choice of locations across London & the South of England. Each of our Business Centres provide an award winning level of service and reliable industry leading facilities.
An established business with 22 years’ experience of delivering first class serviced offices and meeting space. For us, helping our clients grow means we do too.
You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, but more than that you’re a crucial part of the sales team. You will be involved in the sales process, from making contact with new clients, arranging viewings and finalising agreements.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, we require an energetic Sales Executive. You’ll be based in our open plan, central London office, reporting to the Head of Sales. We pay employees above the Living Wage requirements and you’ll get a host of benefits listed below.
You’ll be dealing with clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance. We strive and succeed to be the best in our industry, previously winning various awards such as BCA’s Business Centre of the Year, featuring in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For Top 100 for 7 consecutive years. We are also Investors In People accredited.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. We’re not afraid to promote you quickly once you’ve succeeded in the role and there is training available every year to help you grow as a business-person.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Pro-actively sell serviced office space in the BE Offices portfolio
• To have an articulate, polite and professional telephone manner at all times
• Meeting or exceeding sales targets (team based)
• Attend viewings of the office space, with potential clients and conducting these in a professional manner
• Provide reporting to agreed format and timescales, when and as required
• You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, arranging viewings and finalising agreements
• You will be pursuing warms leads generated through our website enquiries and our excellent relationships with both commercial and online brokers.
• Important that you are able to build relationships with both brokers, agents and your new clients
• A proven track record of selling to SME and corporate clients within a high quality service and sales environment.
• Working with department heads and centre teams to coordinate the move in of our client once the deal is complete.
• Ability to work within a structured and successful sales environment.
• You will have the ability to deal with clients at all levels
• Daily management of your various KPI’s set out in place to drive new sales.
Role Related Development:
• To support our Service Success Chain
• Local area and basic product knowledge
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
• Training and development to help you progress not only in the company, but as a person too
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties and may change over time. As the business expands, gradual changes may occur and result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted and before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
Qualification and Education
GCSE’s or above in business related area – Essential
1-2 years customer service experience – both face to face and telephone – Essential
1 to 2 years in similar sales based role –Desirable
Experience of working in a SME/small team environment – Desirable
Skills and Abilities
Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook – Essential
Excellent telephone communication skills – Essential
Face-to face customer services skills – Essential
Knowledge of the commercial property market – desirable
Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday – Essential
Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs – Essential
Flexibility to travel to different business centres, when required – Essential
- 21 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Buy and sell up to 3 days holiday*
- Healthcare (plus partners/dependants), dental care, eye care
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work and season ticket loan
- Quit smoking support
- Quarterly socials paid for by the company*
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*