Serviced Offices in Royal Exchange
1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London EC3V 3LT
Business addresses don’t come much more impressive than here at this historic Grade II listed serviced office centre.
Formerly a functioning bank this business centre has been fantastically refurbished to provide a range of flexible office space. Opposite the world-renowned Royal Exchange building, home to many of the world’s largest retail brands, you are truly in the heart of the financial business district of London. It’s also brilliantly connected being on top of Bank tube and just a short walk from both Cannon Street & Fenchurch Street stations.
- NO DEPOSIT ON ALL DEALS THIS MONTH!
- Free local & national telephone calls*
- Super-fast dedicated broadband internet (included with office contract)
- Licences from just 1 month
- High quality fully furnished office space
- Onsite meeting rooms including one suite set in the bank's former vault
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- 24/7 access with secure swipe card system
- Stocked kitchens & break-out areas
- Exclusive onsite gym, for clients only
- Beautiful elevated roof terrace for moments away from the office
- Located in the very popular area around the Royal Exchange
NO DEPOSIT | ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE | SPACE FROM £429PM
Meet The Team
Your Serviced Office Package
Our Royal Exchange Office package includes all of the following:
- Full reception services answering your calls in your company name
- Photocopying, laminating & binding
- Two stocked kitchens - teas, coffees, milk, chilled water and fresh fruit
- Doughnut & cakes delivered every Friday
- Unlimited gym use, exclusively for clients
- and much more...
Your IT Package
QUALITY DIGITAL HANDSETS
DEDICATED (NOT SHARED) INTERNET IN EVERY OFFICE
FREE LOCAL & NATIONAL CALLS
INCLUSIVE MOBILE & INTERNATIONAL CALLS
SECURE INFRASTRUCTURE & WIFI NETWORKS
FLATSCREEN LCD TVS IN YOUR OFFICE
Need more information? IT and Telecoms.
Your Service Excellence Guarantee
It’s our promise to deliver great service every day in our serviced offices in Royal Exchange Avenue.